Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Friendship Heart Canvas


I am making a Heart canvas...the thought was to put a heart inside every square...well that would be 144 hearts!!!! I thought I could do it on my own...NOPE! So I put a call out to my Instagram friends to help me fill it in. I made 2 sets of ATCs and if they sent me a heart or 2...I would send them one of my heart ATCs as trade. So far....30 hearts have flown in:):):)

I have the BEST ever ig friends:):)


The Heart Atcs I made for trade....

 ....and here you can see some of the hearts that have come in for my canvas.....


Very happy with all the hearts...so far!!! I have the canvas hanging just outside my art studio...so every time I pass it to go in...I feel such love from all my friends!!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
Have a great Week!!

6 comments:

Steampunk Suzy said...

Can your blogging followers join in too?

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Those are fantastic! I love hearts. :)

Nancy said...

What a delightful variety!

Sandra Kaye said...

I would love my blogging friends to join in too!!! Just email me for instructions.

Marlynne said...

What a great idea and location for the quilt! Hope the hearts fly in fast for you! Marlynne

Marrianna said...

Inquiring minds want to know:

How big is the canvas?
What dimensions are the squares?
Did you paint the squares or use square pieces glued down?

I really think I'd like to make a heart wall piece for myself. Thank you for the inspiration.

Hugs, Marrianna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...