Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Marker Organizer Tutorial :):)


     I am having so much fun organizing my new Happy Place.....I am thinking of different ways I can store my supplies. Since I have a ton of markers...I was looking for a way to store them...and came up with this idea....PVC pipes cut and painted... then stacked.
                               ...after the pipes are cut to size....sand the edges smooth.......

                                          ...then take them outside and spray paint them....
....I even sprayed the insides as well.....
                             ......I need to buy another PVC pipe to fill in the holes:):)

This is my art desk...(command center if you will)
All my everyday supplies are right where I can reach them:):)

More pictures later on the room:):)
Lets call this the tease (sneak peek)...LOL!!!

Much Love- Sandie

6 comments:

Gale Wrigley said...

Great storage idea for the markers, Sandie! The studio is coming together nicely.

Karen Valentine said...

Oh sweetie those turned out great!! Don'tcha love it when a plan comes together?????
xo,
Karen

Sue said...

Good Idea, I like your command centre!

Curtains in My Tree said...

what a great creative command center

Patsy said...

Whoa! What an incredible idea for storage...and they are so colorful on top of that! Thanks so much for sharing!

Ciara McGuire said...

I love this idea! I am currently in the process of reorganising my art studio and I think this maybe a storage solution I will have to rob ;) Thanks for sharing Ci x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...