Monday, April 30, 2012

Quiltie Trade #4 Show and Tell

                        This month was all about the flower!! 10 ladies joined in to trade their flower quilties here on my blog!! I love getting the packages in the mail. It is always fun opening them up to see what every one has done!!                                             Enjoy the show!!
Laura from England. 

Jennifer from Australia 

Tova from Arizona (no blog)

Vicki from Florida (no blog)

Marlynne from Missouri 

Marilou from California

Lynette from Arizona (no blog)

Linda from North Dakota (no blog)

Cheryl from New York (no blog)

Carolyn form Canada

Like I said at the top...These Ladies did an awesome job!! Thank you so much for playing girls. 

The next trade is June 15th..and the theme is Black, white, and one splash of color. The quilties can be black background fabric with white print on it....or the opposite way...white background with black print. The splash of color can be in fabric or your embellishments. Do black and white quilties and make your embellishment on top made out of the one pop of color you picked.  Leave me a comment or email..to let me know you want to be on the trade list. Your mail out date is June 15th. Remember if you live in another country you need to mail out 2 weeks sooner than the 15th. Hope to see some new traders...we are having a great time..come and join us!!









                                                                               
                       

10 comments:

laurajane said...

Don't they all look gorgeous,can't wait for mine to arrive .
Hugs Laura xxx

Sandy said...

The flower quilties turned out terrific! I just could not get a picture in my head of what to do!

Marilou of Lulus Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

The quilties look great Sandie and it is fun seeing them all at once, love the post too:) Hugs Marilou

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh these are all so lovely! It's so cool to see everyone's design and work. Each so unique.

Lesley said...

The quilties are wonderful! Kudos to all the creative ladies out there!

quiltmania said...

They are all wonderful!

Jen said...

Hello Sandie , I received my trade flower quilties this week and they are very lovely also my prize art quilt by you Sandie it is beautiful. Thank you ladies Carolyn,Marlynne and Laura.
I thought all the trades by everyone were beautiful.

Linda said...

this was my first quiltie swap but fond i enjoyed doing the quilties. i also like seeing all the ones everyone made. thank you to Vickie, Lynette and Marilou for the quilties.

Marlynne said...

Whow! I think the Flower Quilties were the best so far! Count me in for June.

Sue said...

They all look wonderful, I was going to play then forgot xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...